Show / roll up description
- plants forms numerous short spikes of nice colored flowers the first year repeat blooming from July through October
- it has a compact habit with many more crowns than from seedlings
- 3 layers 3L pots per CC
- narrow, grassy leaves which are kept mostly upright and do hardly break which require much less cleaning than seedlings
- plants fill the 2L pot from 84 cell tray within 10-12 weeks after planting
- plants fill 3L pot from 28 cell Swift plug within 10-12 weeks and can start selling from End of June onwards with 2 spikes
- 'Redhot Popsicle' is the earliest variety to commence sales !